Facilities Maintenance & Management Services
Office Responsibilities Include:
The Facilities Group at the City University of Mogadishu is responsible for facilities planning and administration at the university. The group is also responsible for ongoing operational and safety procedures for the CUM. Facilities' staff liaise with department chairs, center directors, administrators and campus officials. The Facilities Group is led by Mr. Abdullahi Jidhaan, Assistant Dean for Facilities. Core areas of responsibility are:
2. Capital construction.
4. Space planning & management.
5. Facilities Physical operations.
6. Leased space.
7. Parking and transportation.
8. Landscape & Grounds Services.
9. Policies & Procedures.
10. Campus & Facilities Safety.
11. Facilities Energy Management.
12. Utility Plant - Solar.
13. Utility Plant - Generators.
14. Paint & Moving Services.
15. Access Control Services.
16. Recycling & Solid Waste Collection.
17. Structural Maintenance.
18. City Electricity, Water & Gas.
19. CU Water Wells & Tanks Maintenance.